Re: [APD] diffusers

It's reliable just like a ceramic diffuser would be, but there are more
efficient ways of delivering CO2 to your tank that would increase your
chances of success.

The problem with the diffuser is that some of the CO2 just rushes to the
surface.  You need to put it under a spray bar, or a pump to distribute
the bubbles.

An inline reactor works well for many folks who have canister filters.
I am currently using a Red Sea 500 reactor which I like a lot.  It uses
a whirling vortex of water to dissolve CO2 and seems to work well.