Re: [APD] CO2 measurement revolution in the plant tank hobby

Yup.

I have a drop checker coming in the mail, along with a really cheap (AES --
$61 including shipping) Azoo regulator to replace a  #*^! JBJ that has an
inconsistent leak. (I have *never* seen a regulator with a leak  that
happens "sometimes" before, but this thing occasional blows a lot of CO2
through the gauge.)  The drop checker will not be in the aquarium
permanently -- it will be there long enough for me to basically calibrate
the pH meter  for the right CO2 level.  After I'm certain the tank has a
stable KH level and know what pH level gives me the correct level of CO2,
the drop checker is coming out of the tank.  It doesn't need to be a
permanent fixture.

Liz