Re: [APD] Ammonium Experiement

Looks like BBA to me.  Decorative BBA at that.

I saw the discussion on  APC,
http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/science-of-fertilizing/33501-green-reef-on-aga-competition-and.html,
and thought a view of the tank might be particularly interesting to Jerry.
I also found it interesting that Tropica Nutrition Plus contains NH4NO3
according to George Farmer's post in that thread.