[APD] tropical water lilies

I am bringing the tropical water lilies in for the winter, and may have some small plantlets available, if anyone wants to try them in their tanks.  One of them, 'Jamie Lu Skare' (yellow), had some rootlets that look just like the ubiquitous 'banana plant' sold all over the universe.  I also may have some 'Colorata' and 'Miami Rose'.  I am going to try to keep some blooming over the winter inside, and the tubers put out little plantlets that can be separated sometimes.  Just reply to my email and let me know.

Nick A