[APD] Subject: Co2 the electronic way

1. Co2 the electronic way (Stuart Halliday)

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:18:41 +0000
I had one of these units in my 150 gallon planted tank.  I could never get
enough CO2 and posted on aquatic plants.  The reply was for 150 gallons I
needed 6 of these units.  I checked with the local aquarium shop that I
trust and they said I needed 6 units.  I now have a CO2 cylinder.  How many
gallons is your aquarium?  The units work well in putting out CO2, and the
block will last from 2 to 3 months if you turn it off at night.  One problem
is the bubbles are fairly big and go straight to the top. Hope that helps.
David Gruverd at hotmail_com

From: Stuart Halliday <stuart at stuarthalliday_com>

To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

I'm tempted to buy one of these electronic CO2 unit that uses a carbon block
instead of a gas.

I can get a cheap one on eBay.

Anyone tried these units? Impressions and opinions are welcome.

--
Stuart Halliday
http://theaquariumwiki.com/