[APD] Low traffic

The convention obviously has the prolific posters in a state of burn-out.

I want to thank all involved, both the APD folks and the SFBAAPS crew
for a marvelous experience. I do not recall ever seeing a volunteer crew
work together more efficiently.

I had a ball, and didn't leave until the auction was over at about 3:30
PM. Bad choice!

It was storming on top of the Sierras, with blizzard conditions on the 7
high passes I had to get through (the two more southerly passes were
closed for the winter). The wind was over 70MPH steady, with gusts of 90
or more. Frequent total white-outs. I staggered into my mobile home at
2:20 the next morning, and have taken most of the week to recover. Still
trying to get all those new plants settled.

Thanks, again, folks. It was great putting a face to all those
anonymous-seeming emails. I had a ball!

Wright

--
Wright Huntley - Rt. 001 Box K36, Bishop CA 93514 - whuntley at verizon_net  760 937-2276 (cell) .

"You can hear a lot by listening"
- Yogi Berra

http://www.self-gov.org/wspq.html