[APD] Deficiency is CaCl2-toxicity? Might be..

Daniel:

I have tried aragonite, but the problem is that it moves Kh. So maintaining
PH with a controller close to the limit and then vary the Kh could be
dangerous.

Another alternative that could be explored is Ca(NO3)2. I have no commnets
from this yet.

Regarding CaCl2, with a small dose microsorium will notice it. At larger
doses, everything will get affected like your photo.

I would say thet my tap water is quit soft, comming from the Parana river
basing.

Best regards,

Mariano

Buenos Aires, Argentina