[APD] Deficiency is CaCl2-toxicity? Might be..

Mariana F. Bonfante  wrote:
> Are you using CaCl2?
>
> I recall that type of problems with it when overdosing.

Yes, I have been using it in the form of dry road flakes dosed
right at the plant (I usually put the dry dose in a bottle with
aquarium water and shake it until dissolved).

I've switched from CaCl2 to Dolomite since the picture was
taken and I can't see any new symptoms like those in the picture.

I will put some CaCl2-flakes on it's leaves and see if I can
trigger the behaviour 8)

Thanks for your input Mariana!

Best regards
Daniel Larsson, Sweden.