Re: [APD] Aquascaping research paper

At 03:55 PM 11/1/06 -0500, you wrote:
>Fellow 'scapers,
>    I am currently working on a college level research paper focusing on
>the history of aquascaping as well as its growth and viability as an art
>form.

So, you mean 1990 on?

I can't say I've ever seen much other than great pictures going
back to Timmerman. Never any instructions, just awe while staring
at these mythical tanks.

Granted there were a few planting layouts over the ages but that's
about the extent of it. The subject seemed me to warrent little
more than "put tall plants at the back. Use nice rocks and bits
of wood".

Maybe I missed something...

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net