Re: [APD] Leaking Eheim

John,

If I were concerned about oxygenation I would get a small powerhead and put
it a couple of inches under the water surface.  A small Maxi-Jet is
inexpensive, and comes with a length of tubing that you can use to pull air
into the exhaust stream from the powerhead.

I doubt, given the number of plants you have in that tank, that you will
experience a problem.  There could be a problem at night that you find just
before the lights come on.  If it were me I would reconnect the CO2 and put
all the lights back but add the powerhead.

Liz

--
Liz
http://pottedliz.home.comcast.net