Re: [APD] Fighting GDA!!!

It will probably take a month before the GDA all falls off the
glass.  But you don't have to wait that long.  After about two weeks
to 20 days the algae will change in how it looks, with brownish
splotches, with round areas that look like something is eating at it,
with wrinkles in it, and it will be thinner so you can see through it
in places.  Then  you can just wipe it off the glass, keeping it out
of the water as much as possible.  Then do at least one major water
change.

Vaughn H.