Re: [APD] CO2 levels and why we care

I am sure I do have others, that is my point.   My impression was that
any amount of other acids or buffers immediately negate the ability to
use the kH/pH relationship.  That is not my point here as I already know
I cannot trust that relationship.  Originally, I was trying to
understand the math.  If you remember back a day or so, Scott said that
my calculations were wrong and the the .45 in the exponent was
incorrect.  I wanted to know why.  If I understood correctly, he used
the same equation to come up with 40ppm or something, hence my total
confusion.  In the end, I wanted to know why my exp of .45 was  wrong.
I still don't understand that.  I already know the chart does not apply
to me.

Dennis