Re: [APD] CO2 drop checker

Nothing requires the "drop checker" to be a tiny little thing.  So,
it wouldn't be hard to design one that was big enough and had a
sealed port at the top for a pH probe.  It wouldn't need to be
transparent, so a plastic would work fine.  Sit down at the drafting
board and see what you can come up with!

Vaughn H .