[APD] Hair algae problem

I have an aquarium with a sever hair algae problem. The algae in question
forms very long strands, is bright green, and incredibly slimy when trying
to remove it.
Here are the tank stats.
77 gallon
260 watts PC lighting
Eco-complete substrate
KH 3
pH 6.5
CO2 28ppm
Nitrate 15ppm
Ferts added: KNO3 1/2 tsp 3x per week, mono potassium phosphate 1/4 tsp 3x
per week, K2SO4 2 tsp 1x per week, MgSO4 3tsp 1x per week, calcium chloride
10 drops 1x per week.
Weekly 50% water change is done.
Plants include val spiralis, val americana, pygmy chain sword, spade leaf,
ludwigia repens, and an amazon sword. Plant growth is phenominal despite
algae.
Fish are 4 red belly piranha.

So, what's the best way to deal with this algae? I'm considering adding a
few amano shrimp to try out. I've tried a blakout when it was first
appearing with no effect.

Regards,
James