Re: [APD] Consumer Reviews and Planted Tanks

I tend to visit:

Aquatic Plants Central Forums:
http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/foruapc/index.php

The Planted Tank:
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/

and Aqua Charlotte:
http://pvelasco.net/CAASBBS/index.php

All three have some sort of forum where you could express your views
on the product.  I would just be careful to not go overboard - some
people can be touchy with criticism and start big lawsuits.  The
lights you mention have very likely been talked about before on each
of the web-sites - a quick forum search would be a good idea.

TIFWIW,
Chris