[APD] Conductivity

I don't fully undestand the layout. If you can provide a diagram of the
electodes distribution it will be of great help.

My other concern is the electrolisis process of the bare cable under the
descripted process. Ions will migrate from or from to water to it. This is
the usual stuff for protecting valuable buried piping installations.

Regards,

Mariano