Re: [APD] Conductivity

But, are the fish really happy living under the high tension power
wires like that?  On second thought, I feel sure you would have
reported it if they appeared to be unhappy, so I have to assume they
all swim around smiling now.  Now, if this would just stop GDA in its
tracks, and eliminate any BBA problems I would be heading towards
Home Depot for some wire and power supplies.

Good report!  It's nice to see that someone besides Tom Barr does
serious science with their tanks.

Vaughn H.