  From: S. Hieber<mailto:shieber at yahoo_com>
  To: aquatic plants digest<mailto:aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
  Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:11 AM
  Subject: Re: [APD] Caution with lead weights -- Or - Ethyl's Nails

  It depends on how one is registered with APD. For a few folks, when ap erson hits, reply, both the APD address and the original writer's address will automatically pop up on hte TO line. We're so used to to jsut hitting reply, typing and send, that we often don't see that a few folks are set up in APD for direct responses.

  sh