Re: [APD] Green Hair Algae

Siamese algae eaters and Flag fish (Jordanella floridae) are both good but
you don't need to add fish to get rid of it. I recently went through a very
bad hair algae period after returning from a two week vacation. Following
advice from this list I manually removed as much as possible, big water
change, did a 4 day total black out, another big water change, and then
resumed my fertilization regime. Worked like a charm.