Re: [APD] Caution with lead weights (was Re: Keeping Plants Rooted with MTS)

My solution has been to use twist ties with small eyescrews or nails.
I strip the paper off the twist ties, attached the nail, cut off the
excess tie then bury in the substrate.  In general I've found this
works for plants that need a bit of time to send out anchoring roots.

My problem isn't MTS -- its the danged loaches.

--
Liz
http://pottedliz.home.comcast.net