From: Daniel Krosch <danielkrosch at iinet_net.au>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 2:50:41 AM
Subject: Re: [APD] Adjusting Water Height

Jerry,

As a disclaimer, I don't have a lot of experience with sump/overflow
systems, but fwiw is there any reason you couldn't attach another
piece of acrylic over the lower 1/8 of an inch or so of the comb?
That should effectively reduce what level the water can fall to -
perhaps even some waterproof tape might work as a trial? The other
option could be to install a standpipe inside the overflow of which
increasing/decreasing the length should be enough to affect your
water level...
HTH

Daniel.