[APD] What Kind of Algae Is This?

I recently set up a low light tank. Nutrients and light are OK; CO2 will
take care of itself.

After about 3 weeks an algae began appearing on the substrate. Where it is
visible I have been siphoning it out of the tank, but when I do that it is
apparent that less visible strands have spread, with the result that masses
of gravel are also being removed.

It seems to made up or tiny hairs that grow together into a fuzzy mass, but
I remove it before it gets very big.

I suspect that the algae will disappear when the plants grow in, but I am
wondering what kind of algae it is.

Thanks.

Bill