Re: [APD] Warping Tanks

If the front glass bows out, it should make the water level seem higher
in the middle, right?  If you think about it, basically the top of the
glass is tipping out, therefor making it a little lower at the top.  I
would be more inclined to assume that the plastic strip was not put on
flat in the first place.  I doubt that would be a problem.  If you
really want to check that, use a really straight straight-edge or a
taught length of thin string.

I doubt the bow would be obvious in looking at reflections.  My 29 bows
a little in the middle but it does not look strange.

Good luck with the new tank.  Remember, use more hardscape that you
think you need;)

Dennis