Re: [APD] Odyssea Lights: Are they a P.o.S,?

I believe Jerry Baker wrote this email section below:
> Stuart Halliday wrote:
>> Condensation is water vapour on a surface. Of course it conducts! :-)
>
> Pure water does not conduct electricity. Try it sometime with distilled
> water (which is what condensate is).

Yes I did know that.
But it's never pure in a non sterile environment.
Dust, bacteria and dirt particles on surfaces cause contamination and so it
conducts.

Plus distilled water really doesn't like being pure and has a strong
dissolving effect on metals and some other surfaces.

:-)

--
Stuart Halliday