From: "Steve B" <habubak at yahoo_com>
To: "aquatic plants digest" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Odyssea Lights: Are they a P.o.S,?

> Hi Nick,
>
>   As I mentioned in an earlier message to Stuart, I think the guy I bought
it from is a middle-man for the wholesaler.  Goes by the e-bay userID
"weaponspeed" and also deals a lot with car parts and racing stuff.

>   I think I got it for about 120, so not too much more than aquatraders.
At the time I was a "compact-fluorescent virgin" and a "planted tank virgin"
and I didn't know about aquatraders.  Now I'm more informed, so hopefully
the same mistake won't happen again  :-)