Re: [APD] Vesicularia dubyana (Java Moss)

Are we talking about Java Moss (/Taxiphyllum barbieri/) or Singapore
Moss ( /Vesicularia dubyana/)?  [The taxonomists have done it to us
again, but the end result is the same.]

Both types tend to produce clumps, rather than carpets. IMO, they are
probably not suited for what you want to do.

Wright

--
Wright Huntley - Rt. 001 Box K36, Bishop CA 93514 - whuntley at verizon_net  760 937-2276 (cell) 760 874-2000 (CA) or 941 866-0500 (FL).

"Boundaries should solely be about where your taxes go to be squandered."           -- Peter Bagge

http://www.reason.com/0608/bagge.shtml