[APD] 2 ft tank

I have a great deal for you loach and fish overs: have what you want
exactly..a japanese made 2 ft tank with curve corners, thick glass and black
rims.Comes also with ehiem filter and a dyna japanese top filter, 2 brand
new silent 4 output air pump and many unopened bottles of water conditioner
and medications(US made) , digital thermometers, extra strong magnet algae
scrapers, new filter mediums ..2 ft long airstones and many more accesorries
for just $80! and everything is only 2 months old...the ehiem filter alone
costs more than that! and you're getting 2 filters with this unique 2 ft
tank and it comes with a stand!...all glass and anti scratch..but you have
to come and collect yourself..please hurry before i post on the
classifieds.Dont hesitate to call me at 96307242...Ron.  Thanks for reading!
email  skywayray at hotmail_com