Re: [APD] How to kill off hydras?

Gouramis are excellent and will make quick work of them.
Overfeeding brine etc are the main causes, much like snail
infestations.

the Hydra are npot PS, they simply have been eating things with
chlorophyll in them, many of the smaller roftifers and other
tiny animals Hydra eat feed on algae. They have green in their
guts, then so does the translucent Hydra........

Regards,

Tom Barr