[APD] EI approach with liquids

Just out of curiousity, has anyone tried the EI approach utilizing liquids versus dry chemicals?

With the exception of Seachem's Alkaline Buffer and Equilibrium, all my additives (Flourish, potassium, iron, nitrogen, Excel) are liquid.  At some point, I intend to dose automatically via peristaltic pumps.  The pumps have only been sitting in the basement for about 2 years beside my automatic water changing stuff...

Can you overdose phosphate?  Twice a year, phosphate is added to our water supply.  Currently, I don' t dose phosphate but the EI approach utilizes it.  I understand it is to balance with the nitrogen but I don't want to end up with hostile or dead discus.

Thanks,
Daphne