From: "Jerry Baker" <jerry at bakerweb_biz>
To: "aquatic plants digest" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] chicken nuggest for sex.

Terry Barber wrote:
> Good luck with that this weekend.   ;-)

I quit that a long time ago. It wasn't worth the price :Þ You'd be
surprised how much better life gets if you take the view that the desire
for a sexual/romantic relationship is actually a thing to be endured and
resisted instead of caving in to, kind of like an alcoholic having the
DT's or a heroin addict having withdrawls. Just resist the urge and your
life will be much better.

--
Jerry Baker