Re: [APD] Limnophila Aromatica

I just saw this auction on ebay for Limnophila Aromatica....$3.50 +
$6.00 shipping for 4 large, rooted plants (not grown underwater).  They
have a lot of it and the price is great.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cumin-Water-plant-Rice-paddy-herb-live-plants_W0QQitemZ220013841568QQihZ012QQcategoryZ42214QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

  Can anyone positively i.d. that this is indeed the same plant that we
use in aquariums?  I'm not sure what it looks like when it is grown
regularly.  Can this be successfully adapted to grow in a tank once it's
been raised as a terrestrial plant and how would I do it?

  Beverly