Re: [APD] caps and dashes

So how is it that you have little issue writing a poem without
dashes and in all caps, but you must post these?

You said only one finger was working, I have two and find little
issue. I misspell myself, but I do try and never use all caps.

It's a tad obnoxious.
Caps = shouting on the web.

As far as CO2, plants get lazier when supplied with lots, the
effect is temporary. Dr Bowes has shown this with Ludwigia and
others have with various crops.

Over time, plants produce less Rubisco to take in/fix the CO2 so
fast since it's at higher levels. So over time, the production
is less and less.

When the CO2 is lower, the plants produce more Rubisco, switch
to C4, bicarb sources etc. There is a trade off for that
metabolism though, so when the CO2 is high, there is less to be
gained here. Corn is a C4 plant etc.

For some high cash value crops, eg saffron, strawberrys, drug
producing plants etc, the cost might be worthwhile, but not on a
larger scale.

More CO2 => more water usage/demand.
Aquatic plants will likely do well, but many plants will not
fair as well in terms of production without the water.
Water is a larger issue and irrigation has many salinity issues.

Regards,
Tom Barr