Re: [APD] Kliner Bar Height?

My pair grew to about 16 inches, with leaves as much as 5 inches
across.  They totally outgrew my 29 gallon tank, so I had to turn
them over to my LFS to be sold to someone with a bigger tank.
Beautiful plant, fast grower, once it gets established, but it needs
a 24 inch tall tank in my opinion.

Vaughn H.