Re: [APD] Plant Tabs and Bloomstalks

Liz Wilhite wrote:
> I've sold a few photos -- not those photos for sure! -- and am saving for a
> good digital SLR and a Nikkor macro lens.

Oh Lord, not a Nikon (says the Canon owner [there is a rivalry in
photography between Canon and Nikon much like Ford and Chevy])! Of
course, we can commiserate on spending exorbitant amounts of money on
equipment. Earlier this year I pulled the trigger on a $1,700 70-200mm
f/2.8 image stabilized lens. I had to gulp a few times and walk around
the block before I hit the "Submit" button. I look forward to welcoming
you to the dSLR world.

I didn't know there were any serious photographers on the list. Shows
you what I know.

--
Jerry Baker