Re: [APD] over so small a thing...bloviating

I'm trying to recall if anyone ever accused Tom of being a
diplomat?   Nope, can't do it.  But, what he does do is tell us the
results of his experimenting, his experience, and his studies, plus
he offers help to even the greenest of new aquatic plant growers.
So, if people want a diplomat they should be reading the works of
Kofi Annan, but if they want to grow aquatic plants, it's better to
read what Tom has to say.  Sometimes rubbing on a good coating of
skin thickener could be beneficial.

Vaughn H.