Re: [APD] At least we had a laugh

Well Mike,

It's sort of like how you don't make fun of poor aunt Martha at holiday
time.  The whole family knows she is nuts but allowances have to be made for
family cohesiveness.

Terry ;-)

>                        Special thanks to Vaughn for rising to the bait, I
knew I could get some form of humorous response to the turkey baster. Adding
tabs to the substrate for the fun of it, for the pure joy of pushing things
under the plants, the old now you see it, now you don't? I had hoped someone
would question my sanity.