[APD] holes in leaves, diatoms and potassium

Okay, I added potassium to the tank on Monday.  I had forgotten that I had
bought it until Scott suggested it.  I posted some week or so ago about
having a diatom problem, too.

By Wednesday morning there was not a sign of diatoms.  Monday they were
everywhere.

It might be too early to tell, but the new leaf coming up on the sword is,
thus far, hole free.

I am wondering if the K deficiency had anything to do with the diatoms.  It
could easily be (most likely is) coincidence, but it might not be.

--
Liz
http://pottedliz.home.comcast.net