From: John T. Fitch
To: Aquatic Plant Digest
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 2:58:24 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] holes in new sword leaves

Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:11:21 +0100
Stuart Halliday stuart at stuarthalliday_com wrote:
Subject: Re: Potassium Bicarbonate

> Any idea where we can buy this stuff?
>
> I've tried the Internet and its seems to only be available in small
> amounts
> as a muscle building supplement.
>
> I live in the UK.

I have ordered from The Grape and Granary: http://www.grapeandgranary.com/
They sell Potassium Bicarbonate for $6.19 per pound. That was much cheaper
than I have found at local home-brewer stores. I don't know if they'll ship
overseas; you'd have to contact them or find something similar in the U.K.