From: James H <spreerider at gmail_com>
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 12:21:57 PM
Subject: [APD] sword root tabs

hi,
im just worndering what everyone uses for root tabs with their swords,
i have an ozlot sword that is staying rather small and i think i need to add
nutrients to the substrate to help this one grow.  i can get pond tabs from
candadian tire but they are large and i dont want to overdo the ferts this
is a slower growing low tech tank.