[APD] Tank Lighting

Hello
I'm looking for information on the Spectrum / bulb temp desired for:

1. Plant only
2. Fish Only
3. Plant and fish

The reason I'm asking is that I have a 30 gallon tank, fish and plant.
The tank is 18 inches deep

I have T-5 double bulb strip light with 1 6700K and 1 Full-Spectrum. Plants
seem to do well; but fish / tank seems dim to the eye.

The other T-5 double bulb strip light has 1 10,000K and 1 True Actinic 03
Blue bulb. Fish and tank are bright and well lighted; but the plants do
poorly. They die as fast as I can put them in the tank

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Gay