Re: [APD] DIY reflector?

If you can find it, aluminized mylar, the thick enough to be kinda
stiff type, is a great reflector.  And, half of a 4 inch diameter PVC
or ABS pipe would work well as a reflector shape, but keep the bulb
as far back in it as  you can.  Try mounting the pipe on top of the
light housing, so it is under the bulb.  Reflectors are supposed to
be well grounded, so this might be a problem.  Another idea is to use
aluminum gutter material and polish the inside very well.  Again,
mount it so the bulb is deep inside it.

Vaughn H.