Re: [APD] Questionable advertising in Aquarium Fish Magazine

I agree it certainly looks extremely invalid and misleading.    There are
many ads of that ilk in many leading magazines, such as the various  preparations
and devices touted to enhance body parts. I won't be cancelling my
subscription to AFM.  I would be cheating myself out of a good read each  month.  On
the other hand, I do intend to contact them about the character  of the ad and
ask them about why they allowed it.

Carol   < ' )))><