Re: [APD] hydroponics lights ?

Does it matter what the majority think?  I like fluorescents in a
hood that sits on the tank.  Even if everyone else thinks some other
light configuration looks better I will still like what I like.  I'm
not being snarky, just pointing out that we all need to set up our
tanks to please ourselves, our families, and only if entering a
contest, the judges.  I think this is especially true of substrates
and lights.

Vaughn H.