From: bob alston <bobalston9 at yahoo_com>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Sent: Thursday, July 6, 2006 12:53:31 PM
Subject: [APD] Tubing for co2

OK - I am now convinced and wish to change my ways.  I
have been using
silicon tubing.  <frown>

So what measurement of polypropylene tubing do I need
to look for?

I found some of 5/16 O.D. and .062 thickness.  I think
that results in
1/4 I.D.  Is that right?
This stuff is $17.81 delivered for 100 feet or about
18 cents a foot.

Anyone know of low cost sources of such?

Bob

--
Bob Alston
bobalston9 at YAHOO_com