From: Steve B <habubak at yahoo_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2006 10:48:02 AM
Subject: Re: [APD] CO2 systems

Good Morning, Rex!

  I have done some reading on silicone vs CO2 resistant tubing and I thought the general hobbyist consensus (if there is such a thing) was that  the whole co2-loss-in-silicone-tubing was overhyped.  I recognize your name from your website (very helpful and I had a few chuckles while reading over it!) and from APC forum...  care to elaborate on why silicone tubing is bad, or refer me to a good discussion/post/article about it?  Thanks for the advice, I'll try to find some good CO2 resistant tubing, what material should I look to buy?

  -plants