Re: [APD] what i wish i knew (or had remembered!)

steve

Use a check valve on the CO2 line.

Find a place that will refill CO2 tanks other than your LFS. I paid $25 for
a swap out at the LFS, $17.50 at a welding shop, and now i get them filled at
a  company that's primary business is selling fire extinguishers.They charge
me  $7.00 to refill my tank and it never takes them more than 5 minutes to do
it!  Which includes checking out the score of the Red Sox game.

If you have a cat in the house use the heavy tubing sold for CO2.   <grin>
Just because it shows bubbles in the bubble counter doesn't mean  the gas is
getting into the tank.

rich green
milton ma