From: Liz Wilhite <satirica at gmail_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2006 1:04:29 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] CO2 systems

Let's see, I pay about $7 - $8 for 5 pounds of CO2. It lasts about 6 months
on a 55 g.  I don't have problems hiding the tank, which is butt ugly.  I
can get 10 pounds for $9 and the tank is still butt ugly but I have no place
to hide it. Measure very carefully and think about what you want to look at. . .