Re: [APD] Limnophilia Aromatica - Tom

Hi Tom-
  Thanks for your reply.  I mistakenly thought that a level of 25 on the Co2 would cover everything!  How high do you suggest that I can safely go without any detriment to my fish or shrimp?  My tank pearls a lot but not until the last third of the lighting cycle.  I'm ready to adjust the needle valve at your word -- everything you've ever suggested has worked very well in my tank.  Thanks!

  Beverly