Re: [APD] Sudden death of all the healthy yamato shrimp

To get the tank mature quickly, I dose 20ml of beneficial bacterial in the evening. I don't know why but one of my Cardinal Tetra jumped out in the morning.

I have not find time to install the spray bar yet. The air stone is supplying air throughout the whole day. I have also increase the light on to 10 hr. The fishes look fine after light out. I will monitor the tank again.

Thanks Stuart and Ann for the good tips.