Re: [APD] Used Acrylic Tank Repair

You can buy solvent based cement for acrylic plastic at plastics
stores, like Tap Plastics.  This stuff does a weld when  you use it
as glue and it isn't hard to use.  I would do it with the tank upside
down to avoid the solvent running down the side of the tank.  To get
rid of scratches, the best way is to use "wet or dry" sandpaper, used
wet with water.  Use one of the coarser grits first, followed by each
finer grit until you are using the finest grit.  Then polish it with
at least two grades of polishing compound and a buffing wheel.  It is
hard, time consuming work.

Vaughn H.